Branch Chairman: Linda Hewitt
Deputy Chair Political:
Deputy Chair Fundraising: Linda Hewitt
Downe, Cudham, Leaves Green, Westerham Hill, Beechwood
- Darwin Ward is the most southerly Ward within the London Borough of Bromley.
- It is the largest Ward in London by land area (11.2 sq miles), and the smallest in terms of residents (4704).
- Darwin Ward encompasses approximately 20% of the borough’s land area, and 1.9% of the land area of London.
- Darwin Ward is larger than the London Boroughs of Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Southwark and the City of London.
- It is the only single member ward in London.
- It’s the home of Charles Darwin.
Please contact either Linda for further details and information about the Branch by contacting Orpington Association at No 6 Sevenoaks Road, Orpington, Kent, BR6 9JJ. Telephone 01689 820347 or e-mail email@example.com
Your Police Safer Neighbourhood Team may be contacted on 07920 233 859
For details of planning applications within your area click here